Kurdish American Dental Association (KADA)
The Kurdish American Dental Association, KADA, is a student leadership division within KAMA. The mission of this organization is to coalesce Kurdish dental professionals in North America and to assist our students in achieving academic excellence. This organization will serve as a means for guidance, inspiration, mentorship, and communication within our dental society.
- Provide guidance to Kurdish students who want to pursue a career in dentistry.
- Promote the importance of oral health and hygiene in the Kurdish community.
- Connect current dental students to a network of established Kurdish dentists to further along their education.
Interested in Joining?
- Sign up as a to join KADA as a member!
- If you would like to get involved with our current projects or future initiatives, contact us to let us know