Kurdish American Medical Students' Association (KAMSA)
The Kurdish American Medical Student Association, KAMSA, is a student leadership group within KAMA. Our mission is to unite Kurdish medical students in North America in order to provide a platform for communication and mentorship within the community.
- Provide support and mentorship to medical students to ensure continued success in their education and future careers.
- Inspire Kurdish youth to pursue a career in medicine.
- Promote health awareness within the Kurdish community.
Interested in Joining?
- For updates about our activities and initiatives please visit and "like" the KAMA Facebook Page
- If you would like to get involved with our current projects or future initiatives, contact us to let us know or sign up to join KAMA as a student member! We look forward to hearing from you!